Skip to content
- Monthly fees can be made by post-dated cheque (made payable to Heart to Sole Danceworks) or pre-authorized credit card (visa or mastercard).
- All other expenses can be paid by cash, cheque, debit, visa or mastercard.
- Registration fees, September and June fees are due at the time of registration. These fees are non-refundable once registration has been accepted.
- A $50.00 non-refundable costume deposit/class will be invoiced and is payable by October 15th. Payment arrangements can be made at the time of registration with the front desk.
- All NSF cheques and returned payments will be subject to a $25.00 administration fee.
- A 10% Family Discount will be offered for families with more than 1 (one) child registered. The lesser of the fees will be discounted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- One month’s written notice (email or letter) dated the first of the upcoming month is required when withdrawing from a class. No refunds will be given after February 1st of the current dance year.
- All refunds will be charged a $25.00 administration fee.
- Due to predetermined class sizes and for the benefit of all dancers, there will be no make-up classes for missed classes.
Parent and Dancer Expectations
- All parents and dancers will behave in a professional, respectful and morally acceptable manner while at the studio or in attendance of any studio function.
- Dancers are expected to arrive ready and focused for all classes. Proper dancewear and hair should be worn to all classes.
- Please keep sick and contagious dancers at home (chronic coughing/runny nose, fever, stomach viruses or symptoms). Students not fit for class will be sent home.
- Classes run on a 10 month commitment and are scheduled from September to June. Please take this into consideration when registering your child for dance classes.
- Due to scheduling, dance instructors are unable to have parent meetings during class time.