Heart To Sole Offers a variety of Dance classes in many styles! We have amazing teachers with experience and certification to ensure that your child is receiving the best all around experience. We have a focus on a TEAM atmosphere! All dancers will have the opportunity to preform at community events including the Okotoks Parade!
- Ballet and Pointe
- Ballet Tech
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theatre
Dates & Cost
|Fall/Winter/Spring||Sept 9 – Jun 22|
- Will perform in the recital – costume charge will apply!
- Ballet Tech is required for Competition Dancers in Ballet 6 and up
- Inter and Sr Jazz Goes to Jazz Tech 2
- MELT or Stretch is required for Competition Dancers
- Pre Inter A/B Jazz goes to Jazz Tech 1
- Pre Inter B Jazz or higher will be required for Musical Theatre Competition Dancers
- Multi Family Discounts are available
- Multi Sessional and multi class discounts available.
Please contact us for information on joining our competitive team!
For those students looking for a bigger commitment, we offer a competitive dance program. Dancers will attend regular classes during the week and work on competition choreography during set Friday and Saturday rehearsals. Our competitive team attends a 4 competitions per year.
80% class attendance is required.
Ballet is required for all competitive students with the exception of dancers only competing in Hip Hop and/or Acro.
Please contact us for more information about our competitive program!
*All jewelry must be removed for classes
COMBO CLASSES – Ballet/Tap and Tap/Jazz:
- Any colour and style of bodysuit
- Ballet pink tights, light tan tights
- Optional: Pink ballet skirt or jazz shorts
- Shoes: Ballet Shoes: Pink ballet slippers (with elastic over the instep)
- Tap shoes (if in Tap or combo class): Any style tap shoes in beige
*For any combo classes, students can wear ballet slippers for the jazz or ballet portion of the class
BALLET – Girls
- Hair in a bun
- Any style of bodysuit
- Grades 1-3 Pink Bodysuit
- Grades 4+ Black Bodysuit
- Ballet pink tights
- Shoes: light pink canvas ballet slippers (elastics will need to be sewn in a crisscross over dancers foot)
BALLET – Boys
- White Tshirt and knee length shorts or Black ballet pants
- Shoe: Black ballet shoes
ALL OTHER STYLES – Girls
- Hair in a bun or ponytail (shorter hair needs a head band or bangs pinned off the face)
- Any colour bodysuit or fitted dance top and shorts
- Tan or ballet pink tights
- Students who are in acro or lyrical should have convertible tights
ALL OTHER STYLES – Boys
- T-shirt with shorts or pants